1. I found out last night that Jon isn’t leaving for Wisconsin until mid January, meaning I get to spend Christmas and New Year’s with him. Lucky me!
2. I spent the day Friday, shopping with Cassie and Jessi and Danny ! It was fantabulous. This is a new word.
3.There was this shirt at Francesca’s that I loved but practiced self-control and resisted. I’m still dreaming about it but I remain proud of my self-control. However, it would make a really sweet birthday present.
4. My grandma is up and walking around, in her house, as in not in the hospital anymore.
5. I’m spending Thanksgiving with my immediate family and my love…
6. My mom agreed to use veggie sausage in her stuffing so I get to eat it this year!!!!
7. I saw Breaking Dawn Part 1 at midnight on Thursday. It was also fantabulous, even if my sister hated it.
8. This morning when I walked into the kitchen, Tex and Tony were both laying on their beds, next to each other with their heads almost touching. It was swoon-worthy. Of course they both got up immediately to greet me, so I couldn’t get a picture. None the less, it was very dear.
9. Today, I’m wearing my green JCrew sweater. It’s comfy and pretty and I like it a lot.
10. This morning I slept for an extra ten minutes because I packed leftover salad for today’s lunch, last night. Yes I planned and it was helpful.
11. I made veggie stock yesterday and used the boiled veggies to make an impromptu soup. And it was delicious. And I took photos.
12. People keep telling me I look like I’ve lost weight and I definitely haven’t. (I weigh more than I’ve ever weighed before.) I guess it says a lot about my recent clothing choices. Regardless it’s nice to hear.
13. Yesterday, I cleaned my bathroom and did five loads of laundry. It made me feel accomplished.
14. I don’t have to work on Thursday or Friday. Four-day-weekends are the awesome, almost as good as five-day weekends, but definitely not as good as a whole week off.
15. I started several projects yesterday, They make me excited.
16. I love to knit. I finished knitting a third hat on Friday. It is the best one yet. I hope I continue to get better and better.
17. My mom and I went food shopping for Thanksgiving on Saturday . We laughed and chatted together. It was fun.
18. Tomorrow mom and I will make our semi-annual pilgrimage to the amazing, fantabulous, Wegman’s. I’m so excited.
19. I have a head full of ideas and two hands capable of creating. There is no limit to what is possible.
20. I’m planning to go home and make this.